Dundjinni Mapping Software - Forums : Social Lounge
Subject Topic: Key or Dundjinni Purchase Requests Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
Eddie T
Henchman
Henchman

Posted: 12/13/2013 at 7:25pm | IP Logged Quote Eddie T

Thanks, Bogie. I'm not sure what version it is, it just says 1.0. I'm pretty excited about it regardless. Hopefully I'll have it by Monday or Tuesday and we'll find out!
Back to Top View Eddie T's Profile Search for other posts by Eddie T

donnie_loveless
Henchman
Henchman

Posted: 07/06/2016 at 7:05pm | IP Logged Quote donnie_loveless

I know this thing is pretty old, but rather than open a new thread I decided to give it a shot here. Long story short: I've been waiting on a paypal purchase of Dundjinni for over two years, and finally decided to see if I could just confirm it via credit card instead. It worked in the past with an art pack, which I can and have downloaded via the "order tracking, etc" page in the store, so I figured why not? I mean, there's no point in having a dundjinni pack if I can't use it, right? So, I made the purchase.

It is now confirmed "paid" in the tracking page, just as the art pack, but unlike the art pack there is no download button in there, nor do I see anything identified as a registration key. (Unless it's the "Authorization Code" in the payment line?)

So.. uh... How do I download the program? And is that the registration key, or do I need to figure out a workaround/use someone else's?
Back to Top View donnie_loveless's Profile Search for other posts by donnie_loveless

Bogie
Dundjinni Master (Admin)
Dundjinni Master (Admin)

Posted: 07/06/2016 at 10:16pm | IP Logged Quote Bogie

The Pay-Pal system has been offline for years, the store only works with credit cards. I haven't used the store for several years so I'm not sure what the download page looks like. Did you start a new purchase order and pay with a credit card or did you try to use a credit card to get your old purchase to work?

I would assume that if you tried to get the old PayPal purchase to work by using a credit card that it would not go through. If your card gets charged, have your card co reverse the charges. The only person who has access to the store is the owner Mindy, and she hasn't been there in years. So we have no way to fix this for you.

The Authorization Code may be the registration key, but I don't know. The Reg Key is a 16 digit code of both letters & numbers, divided into four, 4 digit groups and looks like this: AA34-BB12-45CC-67DD

If you have the Reg Key, but can't get the download, then contact Kepli and he can set up a Dropbox download for you.

donnie_loveless
Henchman
Henchman

Posted: 07/07/2016 at 1:40am | IP Logged Quote donnie_loveless

Bogie! As a lurker, I've seen you around. (A lot.) I'm very pleased that you answered. It did go through, but I think I misspoke as to how.

Paypal was still waiting for confirmation (just kind of sitting there) so I cancelled my previous attempt, then gave it a shot by adding a new one to the cart and using the credit card option.

There was a confirmation... That had words on it... But I, in my foolishness (and eagerness to go get cigarettes) figured it'd also be in the confirmation email so I closed out of firefox and darted off to get my nicotine fix. I was wrong. It wasn't in the email, and I don't see anything remotely resembling the code you mentioned in the store page.

Way I see it, it's no big loss. I mean, the main loss is I can't use dundjinni (still, years of waiting actually). Thirty bucks though? I'd call that a donation to a good cause. Uh.. A perfect stranger that didn't even ask for it. Otherwise, I'd be requesting money back for something brought about by user error (ie: my bad) and that doesn't sit well with me at all. Just remember to make a huge hooplah so we all know when 2.0 rolls around.
Back to Top View donnie_loveless's Profile Search for other posts by donnie_loveless

Bogie
Dundjinni Master (Admin)
Dundjinni Master (Admin)

Posted: 07/07/2016 at 11:35am | IP Logged Quote Bogie

Usually the code comes in that email and there should have been a download button somewhere. Very odd.

Try logging back into the store and look up your order history. Normally the registration code is stored in there and it usually lets you download the program again any time you need to ( in case your hard drive crashed )

Good luck

donnie_loveless
Henchman
Henchman

Posted: 07/07/2016 at 4:19pm | IP Logged Quote donnie_loveless

Bogie,

I sent a screenshot for you to ponder over. It should be in the gmail account noted in your profile.

- D.L.

jpstodwftexas
Henchman
Henchman

Posted: 08/15/2016 at 1:59pm | IP Logged Quote jpstodwftexas

Bogie....I finally got an Older Laptop with Windows
XP..How can I get access to Dundjinni If I can't get it
to run from my Back up Disk?

John Paul Stoddard
Wichita Falls Texas
Back to Top View jpstodwftexas's Profile Search for other posts by jpstodwftexas

Bogie
Dundjinni Master (Admin)
Dundjinni Master (Admin)

Posted: 08/15/2016 at 2:31pm | IP Logged Quote Bogie

As long as you have the registration key Kepli can dropbox a copy of the latest installation program for you. In fact, if your backup disk is not the newest version (1.0.7) you should just email him for the download.

Glad to hear you will be able to get back to using DJ.

Edited by Bogie on 08/15/2016 at 2:31pm

jpstodwftexas
Henchman
Henchman

Posted: 08/16/2016 at 10:08am | IP Logged Quote jpstodwftexas

Not sure what version I had last...Been here since day
1..probably one of the first 10 to purchase if not the
first :)

Some where I have my disk if I can find it.

John Paul Stoddard
Wichita Falls Texas
Back to Top View jpstodwftexas's Profile Search for other posts by jpstodwftexas

Bogie
Dundjinni Master (Admin)
Dundjinni Master (Admin)

Posted: 08/16/2016 at 4:10pm | IP Logged Quote Bogie

Yeah, just get the newest version from Kepli. It will work with your original registration key.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

<< Prev Page of 3
  Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version