Subject Topic: Dundjinni NOTW!!! Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
Eryiedes
Legend
Legend

Posted: 04/22/2012 at 3:27pm | IP Logged Quote Eryiedes

Gello folks,

Today we have a little news clip that's sure to open a few eyes.
Good ol' Barry Soetoro getting his @$$ booed off of Fenway Park. Say what you will about sports fans but you KNOW it's gotten serious when asian tourists are chanting: "Go back to Kenya!"
See something in the news that disgusts you or makes you smile?
Post it here!

Go back to Kenya

Stay Free....Stay True....and just remember, being correct means never having to appologize!

Edited by Eryiedes on 04/22/2012 at 3:33pm

Eryiedes
Legend
Legend

Posted: 04/24/2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged Quote Eryiedes

Bonjour,

Well, Hollande in France is trying to drum up support for his campaign in light of Sarkozy's failing numbers in the polls. He claims he will opt out of the oppressive U.S. internet laws that Sarkozy had agreed to.
Under Sarkozy, a third internet "infraction" would result in the banning of the perp from any ISP for a year. My guess is that Hollande will play the "good guy" right up until he's elected....then he'll drop to his knees and blow Uncle Sam just like every other NWO sell-out. Politics is getting so predictable it's like watching an old tv rerun but what suprises me is that we aren't following in Iceland's footsteps? Let's start arresting larcenous bankers and put these vainglorious political shills on trial!
Leave their @$$es to rot in prison as a warning to the next liars who seek office or oligarch favor.

Hollande to oppose U.S. Internet Laws

Stay Free....Stay True....Stay Informed!

Eryiedes
Legend
Legend

Posted: 04/24/2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged Quote Eryiedes

Howdy,

Doctor Paul is at it again....
Fighting the good fight for everyone who's too lazy to get off their own butts.
Heard of CISPA yet?
Well....you SHOULD!
I don't like Ron Paul for his religious beliefs.
All religions are predicated on ritual, serial child-abuse and anyone who embraces that is nothing short of a monster....but he DOES support states rights....something no other candidate will dare to say.
(Because it's political suicide)
For that alone, I will give him the benefit of the doubt.
Once more he is going to bat for the peoples freedom.
If you stood against SOPA then why the f@#k haven't you stood up to oppose CISPA yet....because it's ten times WORSE!

Fight CISPA

Stay Free....Stay True....Oppose Tyranny!

Eryiedes
Legend
Legend

Posted: 04/25/2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged Quote Eryiedes

Konichiwa,

Are you one of those people who have forgotten about or ignored the severity of the ONGOING Fukashima disaster.
"Meh, the government said there's no need to worry about it since they increased the safe dosage limits for humans by waving a magic wand and extolling the virtues of Charlie Sheen to distract everyone from the facts."
Well....GUESS AGAIN!
Everyone needs to start sharing this sort of information with their neighbors and friends....even absolute strangers.
Our food supply and even infants are at greater risk from this threat than dandelions but the government would have you believe such concerns are "paranoid" and a sign of "mental incapasitation".
You don't have to be a nuclear scientist or mathematician to know they are lying through their teeth.
The State wants you (and your children) to die in their sleep. Why else would they dismiss the greatest nuclear catastrophe in the history of the planet as "twaddle" or "poppycock"?

Protect yourself.

The best (only) way to do that is to be well-informed and forget about the talking heads on television.

Protect the internet.

It's your last hope for truth in any form and once it's gone....well, you do the math.

Fukashima's Effects on America

Stay Free....Stay True....and get some colloidal silver!

Eryiedes
Legend
Legend

Posted: 05/09/2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged Quote Eryiedes

Hey there....

I hadda laugh when I saw this next one.
The reality of it is actually anything but a laughing matter but I have never personally witnessed such discontent with a president as I have with Obama and this next article proves I am not the only one to think Obama is the same as all the American politicians who came before him....except two.
When a convicted felon (who is STILL an prison inmate) can get 40% of the vote to Barry's 60% in a West Virginia primary, ya really HAVE to take a moment to think. I mean, c'mon....West Virginia....isn't that where all the F.B.I. go to polish their badges? Isn't that their H.Q.? I am certain most will play it off as "racist" but who cares what someone ELSE thinks....what do YOU think?

Inmate nearly beats Obama in West Virginia Primaries

Stay Free....Stay True....Stay Informed!

Eryiedes
Legend
Legend

Posted: 05/12/2012 at 6:35pm | IP Logged Quote Eryiedes

Greetings fellow Programs!

What holds any worth in this modern world?
Will you choose to hold onto your worthless paper or digital currency or will you begin to invest in your own future?
Precious Metals are the only way to protect your wealth.
The talking heads and investment kings would have you believe that "Too Big To Fail" is the only way to go but the truth is that the only thing you can do with the dying dollar is line a Gerbil cage with it or burn it.
(I would have said "wipe your butt with it" but money is far too dirty to put near a sensitive sphincter.)
Anyone who feels these bailouts are going to save America is identical in my mind to the Germans who refused to believe that Hitler was a mad man.
Not only are the government and bankers trying to take your guns but your wealth as well....Fractional Reserve Banking is the biggest lie perpatrated on man since the Bible was invented.
Tough times are on the horizon and it's going to get far worse before it gets any better but how exactly are YOU going to survive the coming dollar collapse?
The same way we ALWAYS have....with silver and gold....that's how!

Who's running scared?

Stay Free....Stay True....Fight the System or just roll over and die....the choice, is yours.

Eryiedes
Legend
Legend

Posted: 05/18/2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged Quote Eryiedes

S'up,

Today is a bit of a treat.
Crystal clear logic that can only come through the haze of a bottle of Jack Danials....plus several other psychotropics that shall remain nameless!
I have always liked this guy but I appreciate him more now than ever.
100% by volume common sence (that's 200 proof for those of you south of the 49th parellel) that could only come from Texas.
I speak of Doug Stanhope.
As I see it, his News Wipe segements are the only reason to consider moving to England because the Royals are a bunch of inbred pedophiles and murderers, the weather sucks, the food is crap, the bankers are running riot in the streets and the cops are too busy being paid off by Rupert Murdoch.
In this first clip he addresses the horror and douchebaggery that could only be British Petrolium and Kevin Costner.
Enjoy!

(The opinions of Doug Stanhope are not only endorsed by this thread but we also get him ripped everytime he comes to Montreal!)

BP's Dawn Dish Soap Miracle

Stay Free....Stay True....Speak Out!

Edited by Eryiedes on 05/18/2012 at 10:19pm

Eryiedes
Legend
Legend

Posted: 05/23/2012 at 6:47pm | IP Logged Quote Eryiedes

Hello,

Breitbart....heart attack or victem of NDAA?
How about Breitbarts coroner....arsenic poisoning....are you kidding me?
Then the disappearance of the last person to see Andrew alive shouldn't come as a suprise either.
Coinsedence?
You decide....and be quick about it....youtube (and the Obamney administration) think you shouldn't see this and the chances are it will be "censored" for our own "good".

Andrew Breitbart....Natural Causes or NDAA in action?

Stay Free....Stay True....Voting Doesn't Matter.

Eryiedes
Legend
Legend

Posted: 05/28/2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged Quote Eryiedes

Gello,

How many of you out there dislike Obama enough to think Mittens Romney is the only clear choice for president?
Well, you'd better think again.
Mittens the Romulan is the epitome of an absolute religious whackjob.
Don't believe me....fast forward to the 44 minute point of the interview and prepare to have your socks blown off. If (on the outside chance) you listen to the Romulan history and STILL think you'll support him in the upcoming election, YOU are a part of the problem!

The Joe Rogan Experience Podcast 221 - Shane Smith

Stay Free....Stay True....keep your shotgun loaded.

Edited by Eryiedes on 05/28/2012 at 9:31pm

Eryiedes
Legend
Legend

Posted: 05/29/2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged Quote Eryiedes

Well....

I wish I was making this post under better circumstances but when I found this I HAD to post it up just so the rest of you can see just how COMPLETELY INSANE and OUT OF CONTROL the U.S. government has ALWAYS been.
What follows is a recently released list of "Keywords" that, if you type ANYWHERE on the internet, will get you AUTOMATICALLY flagged as a terrorist. These lists are ABSOLUTELY genuine and this is NOT a joke or exageration.
Everyone in the world is basically now a terrorist, especially if they use the word "pork" in a sentence.
I know there will be a few witless morons that actually agree with these ultra-paranoid measures and all I can say is I hope I never meet ANY of you because I swear you will not appreciate the reaction that follows.
I will follow this up by stating for the record that I WILL NEVER COMMIT SUICIDE and as one could imagine from the nature of my posts and comments that I am most certainly in their bad books.
Big shocker is even if you completely disagree with everything I have ever expressed, that won't be enough to keep you safe as you are probably already on that list as well.
Don't believe me?
Then take a look for youself:

"In a time of tyranny, speaking the truth is an act of treason."

Now then, are you scared yet?
You'd better be!

Stay Free....Stay True....and in the meanwhile, I am going to try and use EVERY word on that list as often as I can!

Edited by Eryiedes on 05/29/2012 at 8:31am

Page of 4 Next >>
  Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version