Subject Topic: Dundjinni NOTW!!! Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
Eryiedes
Legend
Legend

Posted: 06/11/2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged Quote Eryiedes

Well now,

Since the last post made in this thread displayed just how screwed we all are the next one will hopefully give the citizenry a glimmer of hope.
Indiana is now the first state of the Republic to pass a law that allows citizens to legally shoot police officers (amongst other government officials) who enter illegally into a home owners castle.
I wonder how long it will take the current scumbag POTUS to bribe someone into overturning it.

Indiana first state to allow citizens to shoot law enforcement officers

Stay Free....Stay True....keep that shotgun loaded!

Eryiedes
Legend
Legend

Posted: 06/19/2012 at 3:09pm | IP Logged Quote Eryiedes

Hello,

Maybe it's time YOU get to know the NSA....before they come to kick in your door for growing a garden or not wanting to wear a TASER bracelet:

Stay Free....Stay True....And the truth is Congress has no fangs and will do nothing.

Edited by Eryiedes on 06/19/2012 at 3:10pm

Eryiedes
Legend
Legend

Posted: 06/26/2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged Quote Eryiedes

Morning all,

Have you ever posted legitimate critisism about the Obama administration on the internet?
Well you'd better look out....ol' butt-boy Barry has unleashed his zombie hordes upon the internet masses to stifle anyone silly enough to point out just how completely fraked this lame duck, lying hypocrite really is.
Truth Team?
Are you freakin' kidding me?
Everything nowadays has to be looked at through a mirror to see it's true intent.
National Security Agency....why that's really the insecurity agency and their reach goes far beyond national borders.
Commitee on Foreign Relations....that really means commitee on screwing with other countries.
Food and Drug Administration....that really means they'll put drugs in your food, but only for top dollar.
Truth Team....bunch of liars one and all whose only concern is getting Barry into office again at ANY cost.
Mention on your blog or website just how screwed the Fast and Furious situation is or how Holder is lying through his teeth to protect his masters and congress does absolutely nothing about it or how Bush STARTED it all in the first place....and your website will disappear, ESPECIALLY if you use some useless peer like GoDaddy as a host.
(All bought and paid for with YOUR hard earned tax dollars!)
Truth Team....what an absolute fraking joke.
The POTUS is so fragile, impotent and far from the truth that rebuttles from them would only incriminate themselves further, as if that's even possible!
Silencing any critic for any reason is the only card Barry has left up his sleeve as I doubt even the "race card" will save his campaign this time.
The only hope Barry has left is if (more like when) Romney falls on his sword and takes one for the team....after which he will be rewarded with a very cushy corperate position like Cheney or Rumsfeld were for their treason against the Republic.
When are people going to get fed up with the lies from this lame duck administration, the useless Barry Soetoro, and the toothless corrupt Congress, all of them owned and manipulated by foreign bankers like a bunch of child molesting puppets who's only goal are to put us all in FEMA camps for orderly disposal?
Oh, I'm sorry I meant "re-education".
(Let's face facts, the only thing anyone is going to learn in a FEMA camp is how to stop breathing)
Decide for yourself.

Obama Truth Team Orders GoDaddy To Shut Down Website

Stay Free....Stay True....And Government is the TRUE number one cause of death on this planet (with medical doctors probably running a close second). Look up "democide" if you don't believe me!

Edited by Eryiedes on 06/26/2012 at 8:04am

Eryiedes
Legend
Legend

Posted: 07/02/2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged Quote Eryiedes

Buenos dias,

Do YOU ever film the police when you are stopped?
Do YOU ever film someone else being stopped?
Well, if you reside in New York, the police have a new term for you citizens out there who seek to prevent law enforcement corruption and rampant abuse of power by filming them as THEY film YOU.
You will be labeled "Professional Agitator"....like you took a course in college for it!
THAT'S the NYPD for you....destroying your rights and freedoms to make the world a safer place for corruption.
Don't believe anything coming from the MSM and decide for youself.

NYPD labels people “professional agitators” for filming police

Stay Free....Stay True....Get a Camera!

Edited by Eryiedes on 07/02/2012 at 2:15pm

Eryiedes
Legend
Legend

Posted: 07/03/2012 at 3:39pm | IP Logged Quote Eryiedes

Cheerio,

So, as it turns out, a british physicist who is an expert on microwave weapon systems that has worked for the british navy and the british secret service has confirmed in the mainstream something that i have already known since their inception.
The WiFi, currently being used by smart phones, iPads, laptops and almost every other type of wireless technology used today are identical to the frequencies used by weaponized microwave systems being employed by the military.
They can cause cancer and are even capable of causing severe damage to human DNA.
Problem is, WiFi is now being put into classrooms.
You wouldn't want your children to be irradiated at the airport or any other TSA checkpoint, so why are you tolerating it in EVERY OTHER ASPECT OF THEIR WAKING LIVES!?!
This technology needs to be abandoned before it permanantly damages the human species but don't take my word for it....decide for yourself!

WiFi Is Not Safe For Kids

WiFi In Schools Causes Cancer

Wireless Networks - Genetic Mutation

PDF to Credentials and Official Report

Stay Free....Stay True....Dig up that old wire mouse!

Eryiedes
Legend
Legend

Posted: 07/28/2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged Quote Eryiedes

Greetings,

I saw this and KNEW I HAD to post it somewhere.
It is quite literally a "sign of the times" and all signs point to the demise of Statism.

Stay Free....Stay True....Stay Informed!

Eryiedes
Legend
Legend

Posted: 08/08/2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged Quote Eryiedes

Morning,

So, the media are hyping up Iran and Syria like they are some kind of "global" threat.
Considering who is making all the claims, I find those accusations to be outrageous.
Let's set the record straight, shall we?
America is over there not for "freedom" or to spread "democratic elections" or any such meaningless platitude.
They are over there for one reason and one reason only.
(I'll give you a hint....it has three letters, begins with "o" and ends with "l".)
Even if what I said was completely false (which it isn't and y'all bloody well know it) let's just take a moment to see just which country is the TRUE aggressor...

Yeah....that's what I thought.

Stay Free....Stay True....and stop the systematic genocide of the Middle East.

Edited by Eryiedes on 08/08/2012 at 7:57am

Eryiedes
Legend
Legend

Posted: 08/08/2012 at 6:26pm | IP Logged Quote Eryiedes

Evening,

This one goes out to all of you out there who identify as "Muslim", "Christian", "Hebrew" or whatever your religion tells you that it is.
(You KNOW who you are!)
Even if you identify as "American", "Democrat" or WHATEVER....this is also for you as well.
Not trying to enflame the ire of the already irrational...just a little food for thought is all.

Take it for what it's worth or ignore it.
As always....the choice is yours.

Stay Free....Stay True....Stay Informed!

Edited by Eryiedes on 08/08/2012 at 6:28pm

Eryiedes
Legend
Legend

Posted: 08/08/2012 at 7:07pm | IP Logged Quote Eryiedes

Greetings,

I was JUST about to log off when I saw this and HAD to post it.
So we all know how Facebook is swirling down the toilet.
News of DARPA and CIA involvement in the so-called "social network" mixed with confessions that the company farms out personal data to corperations and "security agencies" while violating the privacy of its users. As a result of going public, they "pump and dumped" the stock resulting in a rapid value rise only to begin crashing like a stone once the usual suspects made their money and split.
(Even Barry Soetoro is guilty of being complicit on this egregious and shameful stock manipulation.)
Now, Facebook is in trouble. It's former users are flocking to Twitter and other social (euphemism for "espionage") networks instead.
So, how does Mark Zuckerberg think he's going to win back the peoples trust?
Simple....they'll just float rumors that people who DON'T use Facebook are more than likely to be a mass murderer or a terrorist.

Like the constitution?
Terrorist and Misguided.

Believe in the second amendment?
Terrorist and Armed.

Think NSA is just the Gestapo?
Terrorist and Paranoid.

Don't want your children to be "shaked or baked" at the airport by the Teen Sex Association?
(Oops, I meant the TSA.)
Terrorist and Weird.

Don't want GMO food?
Terrorist and Crazy.

Don't want to take a vaccine?
Terrorist and Contagious.

Think Obama is doing a bad job?
Terrorist and Racist.

Think the loss of the gold standard was key in the financial manipulation which brought about this depression?
Terrorist and Bad with Money.

Don't want to micro-chip your kids?
Terrorist and Stupid.

Don't use Facebook?
F@#KING TERRORIST!!!

No, this is NOT a dream.
No, this is NOT a joke.

The most disturbing part i find to be the specific mention of "Employers" WITH Psychiatrists, as if your boss has any right to choices you make in your personal life:

"He was definitely sketchy....he wouldn't use facebook as I "asked" so, I reported him to the Feds and fired him for non-compliance."

The CIA is pulling its hair out over the people turning on Zuckerberg and his spy network....especially after all the time, money and effort that went into putting that surveillance technology in place.

Don't believe me?
Then decide for yourself....

Not joining Facebook means you are "Suspicious"

Stay Free....Stay True....And instead of texting your neighbor, why not just GO OVER and talk to them instead?

Edited by Eryiedes on 08/08/2012 at 11:04pm

Eryiedes
Legend
Legend

Posted: 08/13/2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged Quote Eryiedes

Morning,

So the word "white terrorist" has become the new buzzword being employed by The State for frightening the sheeple into compliance....for whatever reason.
But many of us (and by that I mean EVERYONE) "might" actually know one according to DHS, DARPA or the NSA.
Don't want to turn YOUR party into a "Blood Bath", then here are some interesting power points you might want to bring up:

•White terrorists are called “gunmen.” What does that even mean? A person with a gun? Wouldn’t that be, like, everyone in the US? Other terrorists are called, like, “terrorists.”

•White terrorists are “troubled loners.” Other terrorists are always suspected of being part of a global plot, even when they are obviously troubled loners.

•Doing a study on the danger of white terrorists at the Department of Homeland Security will get you sidelined by angry white Congressmen. Doing studies on other kinds of terrorists is a guaranteed promotion.

•The family of a white terrorist is interviewed, weeping as they wonder where he went wrong. The families of other terrorists are almost never interviewed.

•White terrorists are part of a “fringe.” Other terrorists are apparently mainstream.

•White terrorists are random events, like tornadoes. Other terrorists are long-running conspiracies.

•White terrorists are never called “white.” But other terrorists are given ethnic affiliations.

•Nobody thinks white terrorists are typical of white people. But other terrorists are considered paragons of their societies.

•White terrorists are alcoholics, addicts or mentally ill. Other terrorists are apparently clean-living and perfectly sane.

•There is nothing you can do about white terrorists. Gun control won’t stop them. No policy you could make, no government program, could possibly have an impact on them. But hundreds of billions of dollars must be spent on police and on the Department of Defense, and on TSA, which must virtually strip search 60 million people a year, to deal with other terrorists.

AMERIKA....Land of the Sheep, Home of the Slave.

Stay Free....Stay True!

Edited by Eryiedes on 08/13/2012 at 12:36pm

<< Prev Page of 4 Next >>
  Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version