Dundjinni Mapping Software - Forums : Feedback
Subject Topic: One suspicious websurfer Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
Wandering Monster
Wandering Monster

Posted: 07/28/2005 at 12:54pm | IP Logged Quote Guest

Hi All,

Your program looks great, and I'm considering purchasing it. A few critics on the website though ...

I followed a few steps through the ordering process where it asks for personal information etc. It would be nice to know what happens next when I push the 'CONTINUE' button while ordering through your website.

Can pay by credit card, or are you sending me a bill to my home address ? ? ? As I'm purchasing overseas (Europe) i'd prefer to pay with my credit card. If you are sending me a bill in $, my local bank will make sure that the price of Dundjinni is doubled (money transfer costs included :) )

I know the paying options are probably hidden somewhere in the forums, but I couldn't find them in 2 hours. :(

The point is :
I need to know my paying options when I'm making a purchase through your website.
Back to Top View Guest's Profile Search for other posts by Guest

forumLurker
Legend
Legend

Posted: 07/28/2005 at 1:06pm | IP Logged Quote forumLurker

I used my card to buy the Streets pack, so it just uses your card. A lot of sites out there need your home address for validation reasons (i.e., to make sure your address you put in matches the one on your card statement). Quite a few of our members here are from/in Europe, might want to check with them.
~lurker~

"Well, I'm the Forum Lurker. I'm not Sneak Man. I'm not Hidey Boy. I'm the Forum *Lurker*."
Back to Top View forumLurker's Profile Search for other posts by forumLurker

suspicious surfer
Wandering Monster
Wandering Monster

Posted: 07/28/2005 at 1:22pm | IP Logged Quote suspicious surfer

Thanks for reply,

I thought so, it just isn't said anywhere on the the ordering process what the paying options are. Of course I tried how the process goes with dummy information, but it shouldn't be like that. It doesn't give very professional outlook for Fluid's web business ...

There aren't also any kind of encryption used when I'm sending my personal information over the Internet (Or is there ?)

The little lock on my Mozillas bottom right corner seems to stay unlocked when I'm entering my address and phone numbers and pressing continue all the way until the place order button.

Back to Top View suspicious surfer's Profile Search for other posts by suspicious surfer

Kepli
Djinni (Admin)
Djinni (Admin)

Posted: 07/28/2005 at 1:24pm | IP Logged Quote Kepli

Hi Guest from Europe (I'm from the Netherlands myself),

I bought Dunjinni and almost all art-pack with my credit card. So there is no bill. Just use your credit card and have a valid email address.

Hope to see you soon on this forum as a mapping member

Kepli

suspicious surfer
Wandering Monster
Wandering Monster

Posted: 07/28/2005 at 2:04pm | IP Logged Quote suspicious surfer

Hi all,

Well, I did buy the software, and I'll be arriving as a mapping member shortly

I still hope the purchasing process will be updated to be more trust inspiring, it might do wonders for the business ...
Back to Top View suspicious surfer's Profile Search for other posts by suspicious surfer

Frostbyte
Henchman
Henchman

Posted: 08/15/2005 at 7:17am | IP Logged Quote Frostbyte

I know it's been a while since this particular subject was posted but I just read it and felt I needed to comment.
When I first decided to make a purchase I was a bit reluctant to fill out all the forms and such because no where did it say what I could use to pay for my purchase. I use paypal myself. I was worried too that that might not be an option once I went through the purchasing process but i wanted the program bad enough that I took the chance.
After saying all that basically what I'm getting at is.. there should be a link or simply information somewhere stating what payment options are acceptable. Whether its paypal, credit cards, etc... I contemplated not taking the chance, but I did and happy I did. It's possible others that might be interested in purchasing the program might not have simply because they were unsure of what choices they had.
Which is why this post was started I believe.
Back to Top View Frostbyte's Profile Search for other posts by Frostbyte

Kepli
Djinni (Admin)
Djinni (Admin)

Posted: 08/15/2005 at 12:13pm | IP Logged Quote Kepli

Excellent point Frostbyte ... it would be good to update the payment information.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version