Dundjinni Mapping Software - Forums : Bugs
Subject Topic: Missing Art Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
Mr_H
Hero
Hero

Posted: 01/10/2006 at 7:16pm | IP Logged Quote Mr_H

(If this is the wrong place for this post, feel free to move it and lemme know. I did searches and couldn't find anything to answer my question).

I have dundjinni and all the CSUAC art packs installed, but when I go to look at some of that extra art (For example, Structures, Ruins, Rubble) I do not see all the art. In the above example the directory has a properties file and 31 PNGs. However, Dundjinni only shows...3.
When I open the full list it still only shows three.
Now...when I do click on one of the items, say, a Rock, it shows the name of the file, and 1 of 22 (Which is the number of Rock pngs in the directory), but it will not let me see any of the other pictures.

I've already reinstalled Dundjinni and all these packs just to see if I had something screwed up, but it doesnt appear to be. Am I missing something obvious here?

Thanks
H
Back to Top View Mr_H's Profile Search for other posts by Mr_H Visit Mr_H's Homepage

Kepli
Djinni (Admin)
Djinni (Admin)

Posted: 01/11/2006 at 12:54am | IP Logged Quote Kepli

This is an easy answer and certainly not a Bug
The rocks are a Cover set ... the 22 rocks are probably named name-a, name-b, etc. To get these in DJ, hold the CTRL-key and press the left mouse key to place a random picked rock. To see them all, hold CTRL and press the right mouse key. This will let you scroll through all the rocks in the set. (mind you, could also be you need the SHIFT-key instead of the CTRL-key ... I do this so often, it has become instinct ). I think holding the SHIFT-key and pressing the right mouse button will let you rotate the current selection.

I believe all this can also be found in the manual or the DJ help.

Happy mapping

Mr_H
Hero
Hero

Posted: 01/11/2006 at 3:56am | IP Logged Quote Mr_H

Aha...I'd read about this, I didn't realize these were the sets that used it. Thanks...I need to read more :b

Back to Top View Mr_H's Profile Search for other posts by Mr_H Visit Mr_H's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version